Print VxAdmin Test Materials
Before starting the testing process, confirm VxAdmin does not have CVRs loaded. Go to the Reports tab and review the ballot counts. They should all be zero. To print a confirmed zero report, select
Unofficial Full Election Tally.
Print Unofficial Election Tally Report
To print the remaining test materials, select the L&A tab and then select
List Precinct L&A Packages.
List Precinct L&A Packages
Print Packages for All Precinctsor for a specific precinct.
Print Packages for All Precincts or select a specific precinct
Each L&A Package will print:
- Precinct Tally Report (expected results of the precinct)
- Pre-voted VxMark test ballots
- Pre-voted hand-marked test ballots
- Two blank hand-marked test ballots (one remains blank, one is hand-marked by an election administrator to replace a pre-voted hand-marked test ballot)
- One overvoted hand-marked test ballot
The Full Test Deck Tally Report is the results we expect after scanning all test decks through all systems (VxScan and VxCentralScan). To print the Full Test Deck Tally Report, go to the L&A tab and select
Print Full Test Deck Tally Report.
Print Full Test Deck Tally Report
After printing, you can set aside the results report until test deck tabulation.
Verify all of the items above printed for each precinct.
VxAdmin Test Materials