Once the audit has been launched, each jurisdiction must login to download their ballot retrieval list.
Here are the steps:
Using Chrome or Safari as your browser, go to the audit link provided by the audit administrator.
2. Click Log in to your audit.
3. Enter your email address.
4. Check your email for a new email with a subject “Welcome to Arlo - Use the Code in this Email to Log In” - enter the verification code.
5. Select the audit.
6. Choose the number of audit boards. The audit board setup is used to divide the retrieval and ballot mark data entry tasks. When large amounts of ballots are being audited, more teams should be utilized.
7. Choose your Audit Materials.
Ballot retrieval list - a list of all of the ballots that need to be retrieved in the jurisdiction. This list should be distributed to all audit boards.
Placeholder sheets - ready to print placeholder sheets for use in ballot retrieval. We recommend printing on bright colored paper.
Ballot labels - ready to print ballot labels for use in ballot retrieval. We recommend brightly colored removable labels.
Audit board credentials - a QR code and url for use by the audit boards to complete the data entry for each ballot pulled.